- Leading suppliers are on contract with NHS Supply Chain providing all your favourite brands in one place.
Opportunities to save
- Save by spending less time ordering - simple on-line ordering, reduced administration time and consolidated invoicing direct to your accounts department.
- Achieve your savings targets - we can help you to lower operational costs.
- End-to-end electronic capability - to help you reduce purchasing costs.
- Save time and money - no need to go through your own tender process.
Specialist Knowledge and Support
- Account Management - to help you identify savings opportunities for your trust.
- Procurement Expertise - with specific experience within your specialist areas, helping enhance your product range, choice and value.
- Clinical Nurse Advisors - on hand to independently help you set up and run product evaluations and clinical trials.
- Customer Service - dedicated teams of professionals providing a rapid response to all your queries.
- Implementation Teams - to help with bespoke implementation programmes, systems training and coordinate ordering system interface and set up delivery locations or requisition points.
- Same level of support provided by suppliers - as when dealing direct.
Peace of mind
- Reliable -dependable deliveries and response service.
- Guaranteed compliance - with EU Public Procurement Regulations when purchasing via NHS Supply Chain.
- Sustainable Development - NHS Supply Chain recognise the importance of sustainable development in creating a better quality of life, both now and for future generations.
- ISO 140001 Certificated - International Standard for Environment Management System.
For further information please contact your NHS Supply Chain account manager.