Quality Products Forum
From November 2019 CaPA will be launching our NHS Supply Chain Quality Products Forum.
The forums will include system wide representation from NHS partners, patients, carers and users in addition to NHS Supply Chain specialists, with the objective of working collaboratively to ensure that safe and fit for purpose products are selected on behalf of the NHS.
- Learn more about the Clinical and Product Assurance Framework
- Share your experience of using products that impact on your clinical practice and the experience of your patients
- Share learning from best practice case studies
- Meet with members of the CaPA team and our Clinical Nurse Advisors
- Network with other interested clinical leads from across the system.
The outputs of this first round of events will determine the future programme for this Forum, including a national event in February 2020.
Who should attend?
- Community and District Nurses
- Acute Clinical Leads
- Primary Care and Practice Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals
- Leaders in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Medical Devices Liaison Officers
- Clinical Nurse Specialists and Advanced Practitioners.
Register for our Events
12.30pm – 1.15pm Arrival, lunch and refreshments
1.15pm – 4pm Quality Products Forum*
*Full agenda to be shared prior to the event.
- Leeds 14 November – Adopting Technology and Innovation in Practise
- London 21 November – Shared Learning to Improve Patient Safety
- Coventry 28 November – Involving Stakeholders in Evaluation of Products
- Bristol 5 December – Strengthening Community Partnerships
For further information about the event, please contact