NHS Supply Chain: Ward Based Consumables
Our NHS customers benefit from our strong partnerships with direct suppliers and we are committed to providing the highest standard of service. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we aim to meet all your ward based consumables needs with our comprehensive product range.
Customers have access to innovation, technology and the latest equipment, or consumables new to market. Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers provide day to day contact and will work alongside you to understand individual trust challenges. Customer Relationship Managers support the development of bespoke solutions and share best practice under the overarching compliance of the NHS Supply Chain frameworks.
Category Customer Services
Please copy in your ICS Manager when contacting us.
- Intravenous Cannula and Associated Products
- Syringes, Needles and Associated Products
- Central Venous Catheters, CVC Packs and Associated Products
- Medical Charts and Ultrasound Film
- Harm Reduction Products
- Blood Collection Systems and Lancets
- Single Use Tourniquet.
- Extension Sets and Lines
- Intravenous Accessories
- Pressure Infusers and Associated Products
- Defibrillation and Related Consumables
- Diathermy Consumables
- Electrodes, Gels and Related Consumables
- Infusion Pumps, Administration Sets and Associated Products
- Needle free Connection Systems and Associated Products
- Insulin Pumps.
Enteral / Patient
- Enteral Feeding
- Bile Bags and Associated Products
- Blood Pressure Cuffs and Supporting Products
- Patient Assessment Devices
- Pulse Oximetry Devices and Supporting Products
- Thermometer Devices and Supporting Products.
- Suction Consumables
- Respiratory Solutions
- Airways Management Consumables
- Wound Drainage and Post Autologous Blood System
- Non-invasive Ventilation and Sleep Therapy.