Who To Contact and When
To help our customers to access the help and support they require quickly and easily, this page gives you an overview of the key customer teams and how and when to contact them.
- I want to speak about PPE
- I want to speak to Customer Services about non-PPE orders and deliveries
- I need IT support
- I want to talk to a Customer Relationship Manager about procurement activities, savings opportunities or other commercial matters
PPE Customer Services
Based in Birmingham, our PPE Customer Services team supports over 60,000 PPE Portal users and NHS customers supplied PPE via the auto replenishment model.
For operational issues about PPE only including:
- Helpdesk for push deliveries and the ordering portal
- Onboarding new portal users or helping existing users
- Complaint management
- Responsible for location changes or amendments and communications with Clipper
- Supply and availability advice
- Daily demand management, for example, raising orders via Clipper
- Delivery and discrepancy queries.
- PPE Customer Services team call 0800 876 6802 from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Product issues/queries please email: email@example.com
- FFP3 and Fit-Testing contacts (trusts only) email: FFP3@supplychain.nhs.uk
- Voice of the Customer team (for PPE requirements and feedback) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NHS Supply Chain Customer Services
Our dedicated NHS Supply Chain Customer Services team, serving the customer base of each Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) throughout the country.
For operational issues not related to PPE including:
- Order placement and systems advice
- Order delivery
- Discrepancy or error reporting and arranging returns
- Delivery location and requisition point maintenance advice.
This team can also assist with:
- Product availability, supply and availability advice
- Provision of unsatisfied lines report or guidance on how to self-serve
- Next day and emergency deliveries
- Escalation of urgent requirement for demand managed products.
Customer IT Helpdesk
A dedicated team to help specifically with technical problems to do with the NHS Supply Chain website, Online Catalogue or other operational systems.
If you see an error on a screen, please contact us by email with a screenshot and include the page address (URL). We also help with:
- Checking or changing account details (username and password)
- Forgotten or lost password
- Problems when ordering products online
- Support for the eDC PDA devices (Android/Motorola)
- EDI (3rd party) order queries and integrations.
You may also be able to find the help you need in one of our system user guides and ‘how to’ documents.
NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Managers
Our CRMs are a partner to local and ICS Procurement and Supply Chain teams to deliver mutual value within the context of NHS priorities and operational planning guidance.
We work with NHS providers to:
- Build, develop and deliver savings work plans
- Support clinical or non-clinical change
- Be a gateway into NHS Supply Chain to access additional support and services
- Lead, shape and support ICS savings work plan collaborations
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Offer training and support on NHS Supply Chain systems infrastructure.
This team can also assist with:
Our CRMs support successful patient care outcomes with savings work plans. They also act as a key escalation support.
Escalation support includes local relationship management and resources, commercial matters including savings opportunities, work plan delivery and timelines, performance reporting and price increases, clinical engagement, Category Tower Service Provider (CTSP) activity, contract launch activity and Voice of the Customer conversations.