Our EU Exit preparations
Due to the extension of the EU Exit date our Critical Projects weekly bulletins and webinar series have been paused.
Communications will be reinstated as required to prepare for the UK leaving the EU.
For more information, read our 30 October 2019 bulletin.
External EU Exit communications
In addition to our bulletins, there have been letters and updates from the government, Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), NHS England and NHS Improvement.
- October 2019 – HM Government
No-Deal Readiness Report
- 27 June 2019 (updated) – gov.uk collection
Planning for a possible no-deal Brexit: information for the health and care sector
- 26 June 2019 – gov.uk news story
Medicines and medical products supply: government updates no-deal Brexit plans
- 26 March 2019 – NHS England
National Supply Disruption Response: Letter from Keith Willett
- 11 February 2019 – NHS Improvement
Guidance for HOPs on the implementation of EU Exit actions
- 21 December 2018 – DHSC
EU Exit Operational Readiness Guidance
- 23 October 2018 – Secretary of State Letter
Medical Devices and Clinical Consumables
- 23 August 2018 – gov.uk news story
DHSC publishes Brexit guidance
- Undated – NHS England
- Undated – NHS Improvement
EU Exit Medical Devices and Clinical Consumables
- Undated – gov.uk
Prepare for Brexit