Online Catalogue and Ordering Account
If you are an NHS trust customer requiring access to our Online Catalogue and Ordering system, you will need to contact your Trust Administrator to set up your account.
Our Online Catalogue and Ordering system provides pricing information, the ability to order products, change or view existing orders and complete other tasks relating to orders.
If you’re unsure who your Trust Administrator is, please contact:
What is a Trust Administrator (TA)?
Trust Administrators manage and assume ultimate responsibility for setting up, authorising and facilitating end users who order products through us on behalf of their trust.
- Selecting the correct individuals (active staff)
- Authorising appropriate level of systemic permissions for access to our Online Catalogue and Ordering system, online reports and our application for eDC terminal users.
Specific role responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact for communication of IT issues and initiatives received from us, which should be cascaded to individuals with User Maintenance roles and in turn to end users.
- Are responsible for proactively updating us of any Trust Administrators (including themselves) who are leaving and who need their role/status deleting or amending.
- Are required to maintain their own internal register of system users for their organisation.
- Are responsible for proactively deleting/ amending end user accounts within their institution (excepting users who themselves hold the Trust Administrator role).
- Have ultimate control of masking products within their organisation.
If you would like to become a Trust Administrator on behalf of your trust’s NHS Supply Chain account you will need to apply via our online form. Please make sure you have read and understood the information on this page before completing the form.
What happens next?
Once you have submitted your application, we will review your request to be appointed as a Trust Administrator on behalf of your trust. We will use the information to verify your identity and obtain consent for you to be appointed as a Trust Administrator from within your trust. If that verification process is satisfactory, we will confirm your appointment to this role.
Following confirmation of your appointment as Trust Administrator, you will be responsible for granting to and removing access from end users within your trust to the NHS Supply Chain eCommerce suite (Online ordering, eDC and website reporting). You will also be responsible for allocating to such end users, roles which enable them to perform their duties within the scope of the authority granted to them by the trust. As Trust Administrator, you will be required to act in accordance with the internal legal, compliance and financial policies governing your trust.
See our Useful Links 🔗 section to find and complete the Trust Administrator application form.
If you have any queries regarding applying to be a Trust Administrator, or need help completing the online form, please contact us: