Midlands and East Customer Board
David Melbourne, Programme Director, Birmingham and Solihull ICS is the Chair of the Midlands and East Customer Board.
The Midlands Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place virtually on 1 December 2021.
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 7 September 2021, topics of discussion included;
- Update on the Excellence in Supply Awards for the Midlands in September.
- Update on the Contract Launch process.
- Discussion around collaborative working and ICS progress.
- Update on NHS Supply Chain’s sustainability work.
- Update on the ongoing supply chain disruption.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.
7 September 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 7 September 2021.
28 May 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 28 May 2021.
2 March 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 2 March 2021.
11 November 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 11 November 2020.