Midlands and East Customer Board
David Melbourne, Programme Director, Birmingham and Solihull ICS is the Chair of the Midlands and East Customer Board.
The Midlands Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place on 20 September 2022.
Future meetings are planned for:
- 6 December 2022
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 9 June 2022, topics of discussion included;
- Overview of performance in the region.
- An update on remanufactured device opportunities was provided.
- Update on the Value Based Procurement programme.
- Discussion on how the region should be working together following the ongoing national reconfiguration of the NHS Procurement landscape and recent regional ICS wider transformation developments.
- Resilience Working Group provided an update on progress.
- Overview on savings reporting was given noting that the Indexation report is now live and that a cost avoidance report is being developed.
- Update was provided on the Target Operating Model process.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.