Midlands Customer Board
David Melbourne, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Finance Officer, Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the Midlands Customer Board .
The Midlands Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place virtually on 28 May 2021.
Future meetings are scheduled for:
- 7 September 2021
- 1 December 2021
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 2 March 2021, topics of discussion included;
- Update on the NHS Supply Chain Target Operating Model.
- Discussion on NHS Supply Chain Terms of Sale.
- Savings reporting.
- Development of a Value Proposition pack to demonstrate the end to end value delivered by NHS Supply Chain.
- National Pricing Matrix auto enrolment project.
- NHS Supply Chain updated members on the service excellence program.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.
2 March 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 2 March 2021.
11 November 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 11 November 2020.
15 September 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 15 September 2020.
16 July 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 16 July 2020.