Parliament & HealthTech Conference
The Health Tech Alliance is hosting three virtual events as part of the ‘Parliament and HealthTech’ event series in 2021, with the first virtual event taking place on Tuesday 27 April.
The Parliament & HealthTech Conference will bring together stakeholders from the entire spectrum of health and social care to discuss HealthTech innovation and the post-COVID recovery.
Lord Bethell, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Innovation, Department of Health and Social Care, will deliver the keynote speech dedicated to HealthTech innovation and NHS recovery. Chaired by Dame Barbara Hakin, the former Deputy Chief Executive of NHS England, this event is a fantastic opportunity to examine:
- How the NHS can take forward the key learnings of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- HealthTech’s role in alleviating mounting waiting lists.
- How policymakers can support the industry at a critical time for the NHS and to ensure a vibrant life sciences sector post-Brexit.
Speakers at the conference
Chris Holmes, Director of Supply Chain , NHS Supply Chain will be speaking at the conference. Other speakers include:
- Lord Bethell, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Innovation, Department of Health and Social Care
- Richard Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Dr Peter Young, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care , Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn and NHS Innovation Accelerator Fellow
- Catherine Thompson, Director Planned Care Alliance, West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership.