Prioritising Safety and Quality in the NHS
Watch the webinar recording from Thursday 4 February 2021 here:
Following a very successful session at the Patient Safety Virtual Congress in November 2020, NHS Supply Chain hosted a webinar on the evening of Thursday 4 February 2021. Presenters:
- Jo Gander – Director of Clinical and Product Assurance.
- Jonathan Devereux – Head of Patient Safety and Innovation.
- Tracey Ward – Clinical Intelligence Manager.
- Claire Dyson – Lead Clinical Nurse Advisor.
Topics covered included the initiatives that NHS Supply Chain are involved in prioritising safety and quality:
- Safety InteRvENtion (SIREN) process.
- National partnership arrangements between regulators, NHS Supply Chain and NHS England and NHS Improvement Patient Safety Team.
- Role of Clinical Nurse Advisors and Category Tower Service Providers in support of the safety agenda.
- How essential specification development supports safety.
- How these changes will benefit staff and patients of the NHS.
Learn more about the Safety Process within NHS Supply Chain.
For further information on the work that CaPA is involved in please contact:
To raise a safety issue contact:
If you would like further information on the webinar email us at: