Southern Customer Board
Alex Gild, Deputy CEO and CFO, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the Southern Customer Board.
The Southern Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place on 12 September 2022.
Future meetings are planned for:
- 30 November 2022
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 7 June 2022, topics of discussion included;
- Overview of performance in the region.
- Resilience Working Group provided an update on progress.
- Overview on savings reporting was given noting that the Indexation report is now live and that a cost avoidance report is being developed.
- Update was provided on the Target Operating Model process.
- The South West is looking to aggregate wider than the ICS, with 15 acutes involved across the region. Initial work is across facilities and estates.
- Neil Routledge provided a brief update on the woundcare project Healthcare Partners Ltd is working on across Surrey.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.