Southern Customer Board
Alex Gild, Deputy CEO and CFO, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the Southern Customer Board.
The Southern Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place virtually on 30 November 2021.
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 9 September 2021, topics of discussion included;
- Discussion around cost pressures with many contracts due to be re-tendered against the back drop of Covid and EU Exit.
- Update on the Contract Launch process.
- Discussion around collaborative working and ICS progress.
- Update on NHS Supply Chain’s sustainability work.
- Update on the ongoing supply chain disruption.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.
9 September 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 9 September 2021
27 May 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 27 May 2021
1 March 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 1 March 2021.
25 November 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 25 November 2020.