Supply Issues Dental Directory and Henry Schein Dental, Dental Burs Multiple Products (ICN 1411)
Important Customer Notice Update
- The suppliers Dental Directory and Henry Schein Dental have informed us that the supply issue with their range of Dental Burs is still ongoing.
- The anticipated resolution date is the end of March 2022.
- The suppliers Dental Directory and Henry Schein Dental have informed us of a temporary supply issue with their range of Dental Burs.
- There are 61 product codes affected.
- This temporary supply issue is due to global shortage of raw material that is used to manufacture steel Dental Burs. This is causing occasional delays in supply of certain models which we are monitoring.
- The affected products are intermittent supply from 25 October 2021.
- Unfortunately, there are no available alternatives, due to Dental Burs being specialist products and as manufacturer delays are happening across the whole range.
- Please see our download section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- There is no anticipated resolution date at present however, we will update the ICN once we have further information.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.