3M Healthcare Steri-drape products
Important Customer Notice Pricing Update
- The supplier 3M Healthcare has imposed price increases across 25 of its 3M Steri-drape products.
- NHS Supply Chain were provided with notice to the changes in price and faced with the potential non-delivery of product, we have reluctantly accepted the price increases. We apologise to customers for the very short notice provided.
- NHS Supply Chain has identified a number of potential suitable alternative products, at lower prices, from other suppliers on the Single Use Theatre Protective Clothing framework agreement.
- The price increase on the 25 affected products will come into effect on 18 November 2019.
- If customers choose to continue to purchase the affected 3M Steri-drape products they will face cost increases.
- Trust Impact Statements are being prepared and will be available from your NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager or Customer Service Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.