50ml Luer Lock Syringes (ICN 1024)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- This issue has now been resolved
- All product codes are available to order.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the demand for 50ml Luer Lock Syringes has increased. If the demand continues, there is a risk that stock levels of these items will become depleted.
- There are three Hypodermic Syringe, 50ml Luer Lock Syringes available through NHS Supply Chain.
- To alleviate some demand for 50ml Luer Lock Syringes there is a potential product switch that can be taken. The suppliers advise that when the 50ml Luer Lock is giving bolus drugs manually, to use a 10ml, 20ml, or 30ml syringe (Luer Slip or Luer Lock) where possible.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for further information on the affected product codes and to read the supplier guidance.
- Customers will need to log into our website to view the affected products.
- Read through the supplier guidance and advice for clinical consideration and application during this time.
- Please ask your organisation to reserve the 50ml Luer Lock Syringes for critical care syringe infusion pumps to avoid future stocks running low.