Ansell Healthcare Surgeons Gloves (ICN 1209)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issue
- The supplier Ansell Healthcare has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Surgeons Gloves.
- There are 19 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to increased demand over recent months, production shortages and delays in packaging or sterilisation.
- This has depleted reserve stock levels and some sizes or ranges may temporarily be unavailable to purchase in the short term.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
The anticipated resolution dates are as follows:
18 March 2021: FTG531, FTG532, FTG533, FTG534, FTG537, FTE2386, FTE2393, FTE2397, FTE1825, FTE1830, FTE2379, FTE2458.
19 March 2021: FTG530
26 March 2021: FTE2450, FTE2388, FTE2389
1 April 2021: FTE2387
6 April 2021: FTG536
14 May 2021: FTE2606.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1209 Ansell Healthcare Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1209.
Please log in to view this content.