Applied Medical Safety Subcutaneous Infusion Device, FSB2328 (ICN 1357)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Applied Medical Technology Ltd has informed us that the temporary supply issue with its Safety Subcutaneous Infusion Device has now been resolved.
- FSB2328 is now available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supplier Applied Medical Technology Ltd has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Safety Subcutaneous Infusion Device, FSB2328.
- The supply issue is due to a shortage in supply from the manufacturer.
- FSB2328 is currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives available.
- There is currently no anticipated resolution date, however, the supplier is working to resolve the issue as promptly as possible.
- We will update this ICN when further information becomes available.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisation’s use of these products.