Applied Medical Technology Ltd Subcutaneous Catheter FSB081
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Applied Medical Technology Ltd has informed us that the temporary supply issue with its Subcutaneous Catheter has now been resolved.
- FSB081 is now available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supplier Applied Medical Technology Ltd has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Subcutaneous Catheter, FSB081.
- The supply issue is the result of stock depletion due to the unprecedented increase in demand during the current COVID-19 response.
- FSB081 is currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please note that the alternatives will require a small adaptation of technique. The supplier is currently creating a video to demonstrate the technique and it will be available shortly.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by July 2020.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- This ICN will be updated with the supplier video demonstrating the required technique to use the alternative products.
- Please note, the supplier cannot recommend the use of the suggested alternatives in neonatal treatment.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1034 Applied Medical Ltd Product Listing with Alternatives