Biomerieux Bact/Alert Culture Bottle Label Change (ICN 1157)
Important Customer Notice Field Safety Notice
- Biomerieux has issued a Field Action Notice to advise of two changes to the new BACT / Alert Culture bottle Universal Device Identifier (UDI) label.
- The “phantom” bar code and hand graphic will be removed to reduce confusion on the intended use of this bottle label area.
- The glossy clear varnish has been removed to improve the ability to write on the label and allow increased adherence of secondary customer labels on the bottle label.
- There are two stocked and three eDirect NHS Supply Chain product codes affected.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the Field Action Notice and product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Action Notice and share this document with all users of the affected products.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor