Delisting Berry BPI Recycled Products Patient Locker and Carrier Bags Multiple Products (ICN 1702)
Important Customer Notice Delisting
- Patient property and carrier bags from Berry BPI Recycled Products will now delisted and replaced with products from Praxis Medical.
- There are six product codes affected.
- Through customer engagement it has been identified that there is no requirement for colour variation within the follow product ranges:
- MVE002 (Patient locker bag yellow – 265 x 430mm + 40mm adhesive flap)
- MVM025 (Bag carrier polythene green – 330 x 540 x 650mm)
- MVM026 (Bag carrier polythene grey – 330 x 540 x 650mm)
- The following products have been retained with a direct alternative:
- MVK025 (Bag carrier polythene white – 330 x 540 x 650mm)
- MVM029 (Bag carrier polythene green – 370 x 610 x 770mm)
- MVM028 (Patient locker bag white – 265 x 430mm + 40mm adhesive flap).
- The affected codes are available while stocks last.
- It is anticipated that Patient Locker Bags will be available until the end of July 2022 and the Patient Property Bags will be available until mid June/end of July 2022.
- Potential direct and indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please see our Downloads section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- Customers are advised to purchase the Berry BPI Recycled Products whilst stocks last.
- Once these are unavailable, customers are advised to purchase the alternative products.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.