Delisting Fannin (Stroud) Foetal Scalp Electrodes FDK314 and FDK1376 (ICN 1639)
Important Customer Notice Delisting
- The supplier Fannin (Stroud) has informed us of a discontinuation with its Foetal Scalp Electrodes.
- There are two product codes affected:
FDK314 – Foetal Scalp Electrode foetal scalp hook spring electrode copeland design sterile disposable with connector
FDK1376 – Foetal Scalp Electrode hook spring electrode with copeland design to suit phillips leg plate 989803137651 sterile disposable – non returnable product.
- The supplier is discontinuing the products due to the inflation of cost of raw materials.
- The affected codes are currently available whilst stocks last however, once the stock has depleted the affected products will be delisted from our catalogue and will be unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
FDK097 – Foetal Scalp Electrode hook spring type sterile disposable with quick connect connector.
FDK557 – Foetal Scalp Electrode with connector to fit philips avalon fm30 & fm50 systems.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.