Delisting Kimberly-Clark Professional Handwashing Products Multiple Products (ICN 1851)
Important Customer Notice Delisting
- The supplier Kimberly-Clark Professional has informed us of a discontinuation with some of its handwashing products.
- There are five product codes affected.
- The supplier is discontinuing these products due to little to no sales.
- Two of the affected codes have been delisted from our online catalogue:
- MTH005 – Hand wash Foam 1000ml cartridge for dispenser use frequent use fragrance free
- MTH006 – Cleanser alcohol hand rub Foam cartridge 1000ml for dispenser use.
- The remaining three product codes are available while stocks last:
- MRB1004 – Cleanser alcohol hand rub Gel cartridge 1000ml for dispenser use
- MRB861 – Hand wash Liquid cartridge 1000ml for dispenser use
- MRB864 – Moisturiser Liquid cartridge 1000ml for dispenser use.
- There are no potential direct alternative products available as only these products are compatible with the Kimberly-Clark dispensers.
- See our Downloads section to access the delisted products for further information on the affected product codes.
- Should customers wish to order these products, they are advised to contact the supplier directly: Kimberly-Clark Professional Limited, Barry Davidson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01732 594 000 / 07908 213 710.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.