Delisting Multiple Suppliers Electrodes Ultrasound Gels Defibrillation and Related Consumables Multiple Products (ICN 2419)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
Ref: 2024/2419 ICN Number: 2419
- The technical issue which resulted in products not being delisted have now been completed.
- 282 affected product codes have been delisted from our online catalogue.
- This ICN is now closed.
- We have been informed of technical issue which has resulted in products that were due to be delisted not being actioned.
- This is due to a backlog of products being added to NHS Supply Chain’s online catalogue for Electrodes, Ultrasound Gels, Defibrillation and Related Consumables 2024 contract, launched 1 February 2024.
- The delisted products are in the process of being removed from the catalogue.
- Orders for these products will fail and trusts need to refer to their Delist Trust Impact Statements for alternatives that were mapped as part of the launch. They can request these or reach out for support from their Integrated Care System Managers.
- There are 282 product codes affected.
- The affected product codes will be delisted from our online catalogue no later than 15 February 2024, any updates will be communicated through this ICN.
- Alternatives are available for some of the product codes, customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing below for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- Potential indirect alternative products can be sourced using Delist Trust Impact Statements.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.