Delisting Scotmas Chlorine Releasing Tablets (ICN 1856)
Important Customer Notice Delisting
- The supplier Scotmas has informed us of a discontinuation of Chlorine Releasing Tablets.
- There are five product codes affected:
- MRB1412 – Chlorine Releasing Tablets – 1.7g NaDCC (200 tabs)
- MRB1413 – Chlorine Releasing Tablets – 1.7g NaDCC with detergent (150 tabs)
- MRB1414 – Chlorine Releasing Tablets – 1.7g NaDCC with detergent (210 tabs)
- MRB1410 – Chlorine Releasing Tablets – 2.5g NaDCC (100 tabs)
- MRB1411 – Chlorine Releasing Tablets – 0.5g NaDCC Tablet.
- The supplier is discontinuing these products due to a requested change in the number of units / tablets.
- They were previously supplied as a box of six.
- They are now supplied as eaches.
- The affected codes will be delisted from our online catalogue from 28 November 2022.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads Section to access the product listing and further information on the affected product codes and potential indirect alternatives.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.