Edwards Lifesciences Limited Invasive Pressure Monitoring Sets (ICN 1059)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Edwards Lifesciences Limited has informed us that the temporary supply issue with its range of Invasive Pressure Monitoring Sets has now been resolved.
- All of the previously affected product codes are now available to order.
- The supplier Edwards Lifesciences Limited has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its range of Invasive Pressure Monitoring Sets.
- There are nine product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to Edwards Lifesciences Limited global response to COVID-19.
- Edwards Lifesciences Limited are concentrating their global manufacturing on the production of one single lumen pressure transducer, FFF999 (PX284), in order to meet global demand during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The affected product codes are currently available whilst stocks last, but once the stock has been depleted, the product codes will become unavailable.
- FFF999 is the indirect alternative product code for all of the affected product codes and is available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by October 2020.
- For further information please See our Downloads ▼ section to view a supporting letter from Edwards Lifesciences Limited, fully explaining their decision to focus their manufacturing on one product during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Customers are advised to contact Edwards Lifesciences Limited if further clinical support is required: Adrian Thomas, Business Unit Manager Tel 0870 606 2040.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.