Eximex UK Ltd Specimen and Resealable Bags (ICN 1294)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier Eximex UK Ltd has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Specimen and Resealable Bags.
- The two codes affected are:
KFD266 – Bag specimen grip seal 230 x 150mm – documentation wallet 225mm – 40 micron – pocket – long punched
MVN505 – Bag plastic printed aerosols and glass 279 x 457 x 610mm (11 x 18 x 24 inch) 88 micron – gusseted – grey.
- The supply issue is due to a shipping container shortage.
- The affected codes are currently intermittent supply only.
- A potential indirect alternative product is available to order for product code KFD266.
- Unfortunately, there are no alternative product codes for MVN505.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 21 June 2021.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1294 Eximex UK Ltd Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1294.
Please log in to view this content.