Fannin Ltd Syringe 10ml with 0,9% Sodium Chloride Additional Lot Number
Important Customer Notice Recall
NHSSC : 32
MHRA : 2020/006/0030/401/002
- Steripack has issued a further Field Safety Notice for their syringe 10ml with 0,9% sodium chloride.
- This notice has been issued following reports of the syringe tip breaking on lot numbers, 2001118 and 2001161, not previously reported.
- This is in addition to the Field Safety Notice dated 3 July 2020 affecting lot number 1909197. Further information on this lot number can be found on ICN 1084. See our Useful Links 🔗section
- Do not use if the syringe tip cap is damaged in any way that suggests or indicates syringe leakage.
- The affected product is available through NHS Supply Chain as:
NPC Supplier Product Description Supplier Code/MPC Affected Lot FWC447 Fannin Prefilled Syringe Externally Sterile 10ml with 0,9% sodium chloride 14363S 201118/2001161
- Please See our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the Field Safety Notice for further information on the affected product code.
- The end user/health professional must verify the integrity of the syringe tip before use.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share this document with all users of the affected products.
- Complete and return the customer response form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers are requested to dispose of any affected product according to their trusts disposal procedures.
- Where affected product is identified, please contact your NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor with confirmation and details of products disposed to arrange credit.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor.