Field Safety Notice Linc Medical Systems Ltd Silicone Foley Catheters Multiple Products (ICN 1621)
Important Customer Notice Field Safety Notice
- Linc Medical Systems Ltd has issued a Field Safety Notice to inform customers that the Instructions for Use (IFU) document for all silicone foley catheters provided by the supplier has been updated.
- The following are the changes to the instruction for use (IFU) that are of note:
o – Before use, check the catheter and balloon by inflating. Fully deflate the balloon after functional inspection.
- There are four affected products that are supplied via NHS Supply Chain eDirect route:
|NPC||Product Description||Supplier Code/ MPC|
|FSR180||Catheter Suprapubic 12FG||08451205H|
|FSR181||Catheter Suprapubic 14FG||08451405H|
|FSR182||Catheter Suprapubic 16FG||08451610H|
|FSR179||Catheter Suprapubic 8FG||08470803H|
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share with all users of the affected products.
- Complete the Acknowledgment Form, found on page 3 of the Field Safety Notice, see our Downloads ▼ section and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.