Full Support Easidrape Drape Pack
Important Customer Notice Field Safety Notice
Ref: NHSSC 79
- Full Support Healthcare has issued a Field Safety Notice for their Easidrape Drape Packs.
- A potential safety issue has been identified. A small number of Easidrape Drape Packs have been found to have open seals at the bottom of the primary packaging (drape pouch).
- Compromised sterile barrier due to gaps in seal of primary packaging may result in potentially serious patient risks.
- These products are available from NHS Supply Chain see our Downloads ▼ section to view the affected product codes on the product listing.
- These relate to the specific lot numbers identified on the Field Safety Notice only.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share with all users of the affected products.
- Inspect the integrity of the bottom seal of the drape packaging for all affected Easidrapes Drape Packs before use.
- If open, DO NOT USE and quarantine the affected product. Contact your Customer Service Advisor who will arrange collection of the affected product directly by the supplier.
- Please complete the acknowledgment form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor.