Full Support Healthcare Easidrape Extremity Drape Recall
Important Customer Notice Field Safety Notice
Ref: MHRA 2019/011/004/601/001
Recall Ref 61
- Full Support Healthcare has identified a potential safety issue where a small number of Extremity drape packs have been found to have open seals at the bottom of the primary packaging.
- Compromised sterile barrier due to gaps in a seal may result in potentially serious patient risks i.e. surgical site infection.
- Customers are advised to identify the affected products and isolate to prevent continued use.
- This drape is available from NHS Supply Chain’s eDirect route as NPC VJD806 MPC 50441 drape extremity bi-lateral limb set.
- There are four lot numbers affected:
- See our Downloads ▼ section to view the Field Safety Notice for full details.
- Complete the Customer Reply Form on page 3 and return to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming whether you have affected products or not.
- Where products were supplied via NHS Supply Chain, Full Support Healthcare will arrange collection direct with you, but please also contact your local customer service advisor with full details to enable us to monitor and manage any credit as appropriate.
- Full Support Healthcare advise appropriate measures have been introduced to prevent a reoccurrence.
- This recall should not impact on future supplies of the drape.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor.
902 Full Support Healthcare Field Safety NoticeA PDF file detailing the Field Safety Notice for ICN 902.