GBUK Healthcare Ltd Safety Infusion Set (ICN 881)
Important Customer Notice Product Update
- GBUK Healthcare Ltd has informed us of a temporary issue with the labelling of some of its safety infusion set products. Some of the stock has been delivered to the supplier with the incorrect Manufacturer’s Product Code (MPC) printed on them.
- There are four affected product codes.
- At present, none of the affected batch number has been issued; this is a notice in advance to let you know prior to the affected batch being sent out.
- The affected products are labelled with the correct product description and the outer and shelf boxes will have stickers applied with the correct MPC. The blister packs, however, have the correct descriptions but the incorrect MPC:
NPC Correct MPC Labelled MPC Product Description FSN7358 SISW1930 13401 Safety infusion set with wings 19G x 19mm with 30cm Tube. FSN7360 SISW2130 13403 Safety infusion set with wings 21G x 19mm with 30cm Tube. FSN7362 SISW2330 13405 Safety infusion set with wings 23G x 19mm with 30cm Tube. FSN7355 SISW2530 13407 Safety infusion set with wings 25G x 19mm with 30cm Tube
- The error only impacts batch number 5002419H with expiry date 31 July 2024, therefore it is anticipated to be a temporary issue.
- Future lots will be printed with the correct details.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for further information on the affected product codes.
- Customers are advised to be aware of the impacted products and the labelled MPC to avoid any confusion regarding the products. It is important to note that the description on the packaging remains the same and is correct.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.