HPC Healthline Safedon Examination Gloves
Important Customer Notice Update
GX994 Safedon Examination glove range (product codes FTG456, FTG457, FTG458 and FTG459)
- The GX994 Safedon Examination glove range are being withdrawn from sale from NHS Supply Chain by the supplier HPC Healthline due to the intermittent supply issues they are currently faced with. HPC wish to ensure consistency of product to our customer base and will therefore look to reintroduce the range later in the year once these issues have been addressed.
- There are four product codes affected in this range.
- The affected products will be unavailable to order once existing stock has been depleted.
GX894 Safedon Examination glove range (product codes FTG547, FTG548, FTG549 and FTG550)
- The GX894 Safedon Examination glove range is continuing to be produced.
- FTG547 is currently available to order.
- FTG548, FTG549 and FTG550 are available whilst stocks last but once the stock has been depleted, they will be temporarily out of stock due to delays in production and packaging until 14 February 2020.
- There are three codes affected.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue for both ranges.
- The alternative products have been identified by Tower 2 Clinical Engagement Implementation Manager (CEIM).
- See our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing for further information on affected product codes.
- The supplier HPC Healthline has informed us that the temporary supply issue with its GX994 and GX894 range of Safedon examination gloves continues to have an effect.
- There remain eight product codes affected.
- The issue is now expected to be resolved by the end of August 2019.
- Please refer to the product listing below for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supplier HPC Healthline has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its GX994 and GX894 range of Safedon examination gloves.
- There are eight product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to delays in production, packaging and deliveries as a result of the requirement to repackage products to comply with PPE regulations, and temporary resource issues in early 2019 within the Malaysian factories.
- The eight affected product codes are currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for the product listing below for further information on the affected product codes.
- The delays in production, packaging and deliveries have been resolved and stock levels are anticipated to be replenished and available to order by 15 July 2019 for the GX994 range and by 15 August for the GX894 range.
- Customers are advised to log in to our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager or Customer Service Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
681 HPC Healthline Product Listing with AlternativesAn excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 681.
Please log in to view this content.