HPC Healthline UK Ltd Polymer Aprons BTB110 and BTB108
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier HPC Healthline UK Ltd has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its red and yellow polymer aprons.
- The two product codes affected are:
BTB110 – Apron polythene yellow 686 x 1170mm (27 x 46 inch) 16 micron unisex disposable – on roll.
BTB108 – Apron polythene red 686 x 1170mm (27 x 46 inch) 16 micron unisex disposable – on roll.
- The supply issue is due to a delay in shipping the products from China.
- The affected codes are currently unavailable to order.
- Potential direct and indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 28 April 2020.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential direct indirect alternative products.
- Once stocks of alternative BTB125 have depleted customers should consider BTB101, once BTB101 has depleted customers should move to BTB272.
- Once stock of alternatives BTB123 and BTB127 have depleted customers should consider BTB112 which are pink aprons.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
998 HPC Healthline UK Ltd Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 998.
Please log in to view this content.