Medline Single Use Band Type Tourniquet
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier Medline has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its tourniquet single use stretch latex free band type fastening pack of 100, FWJ100.
- The supply issue is due to an unexpected increase in volume of customers moving their demand to the pack of 100. The supplier is working at full capacity to support and endeavours to increase its stock levels to meet the new demand as quickly as possible.
- FWJ100 is currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
FWJ103 – TourniButton single use tourniquets in dispenser box and latex free
FWJ093 – Single use quick release button latex free
FWJ104 – Tourniquet stretch quick release single use button type latex free pink
FWJ101 – Single use disposable tourniquet quick release button fastening and latex free.
Please be advised the alternatives are button type not band type.
- Please refer to the product listing below for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by mid-December 2019.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
871 Medline Single Use Tourniquet Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file showing the product listing for ICN 871.
Please log in to view this content.