Nationally Contracted Products (NCP): Desktop Stationery, Envelopes and Laser Labels (ICN 1405)
Important Customer Notice NCP
- This NCP procurement exercise was undertaken for Desktop Stationery, Envelopes and Laser Labels.
- The aim was to re-open the competition to awarded suppliers to ensure the best possible pricing for the new award period. Also, to change the range of envelopes from virgin fibre to manila, making the range more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- This has been achieved by awarding to two suppliers split into 3 lots.
- The two winning suppliers are:
Banner Group: Lot 1 (Stationery)
Lyreco UK: Lot 2 and Lot 3 (Envelopes and Labels)
- No suppliers have been delisted from this framework.
- The NCP product will become available to order on 17 January 2022.
- There are potential national savings of £ £797,753 (16.3%).
- For information on trust specific savings opportunities please contact your Customer Relationship Manager.
- Trust Impact Statements will be available in the week commencing 22 November 2021.
- Please see our Downloads section to view the product listing for further information on the product codes.
- If you have any questions about the Nationally Contracted Products, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.