Nationally Contracted Products (NCP): Diversey Domestic, Dosed Chemicals and Spill Kits (ICN 1997)
Important Customer Notice NCP
- The Nationally Contracted Products (NCP) initiative is aligned to the Operational Productivity Review by Lord Carter of Coles. National demand is aggregated, in order to purchase products on behalf of the whole of the NHS to optimise value and support high quality patient care.
- The aim of this NCP was to mitigate the implementation of supplier framework agreement pricing on the Diversey brand within Lot 8, which would have led to significant cost pressures for the NHS.
- The NCP will also lead to a reduction of repetition across lines.
- Lyreco UK Limited has been awarded as the supplier for this NCP.
- As of 6 March 2023, the products of the unsuccessful suppliers will be delisted from the online catalogue for a minimum period of 12 months:
- Alliance Disposables Limited
- Bunzl Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies
- The NCP product will become available to order on 6 March 2023.
- By running this NCP the potential cost pressure has been decreased by approx. 85%.
- For information on trust specific savings opportunities please contact your Customer Relationship Manager. Trust Impact Statements will be available in the week commencing 23 January 2023.
*NCP aims to implement the Carter Report recommendations to harness the national buying power of the NHS, remove “unwarranted product variation” and improve efficiency. NCP focuses on reducing variety at a sub category level and channelling national commitment to this optimised product range to drive savings.