Nationally Contracted Products (NCP) Abdominal CTG Belts
Important Customer Notice Update
- NCP Abdominal CTG Belts has been extended until 31 January 2020.
- The products, supplier and pricing remain the same.
- For further information on the available NCP product, please refer to the product listing below.
- Customers are advised to log in to our website to view the NCP products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
- Nationally Contracted Products (NCP) initiative is strategically co led by NHS Improvement and the Department of Health and is being operationalised by the NHS Business Services Authority through NHS Supply Chain.
- NCP is a procurement tool that aims to implement the Carter Report recommendations to harness the national buying power of the NHS, remove “unwarranted product variation” and improve efficiency. The initiative is focused on driving savings through reducing variety at a sub category level and channelling national commitment to this reduced product range.
- Med Matters Ltd and Techmed Charts UK Ltd have been awarded as dual suppliers for Abdominal CTG/Foetal Monitoring Belts with a 50% volume split.
- Med Matters Ltd will supply Bridgewater, Maidstone and Rugby.
- Techmed Charts UK Ltd will supply Alfreton, Bury, Normanton and Runcorn.
- As of 6 April 2018, the products of the following four unsuccessful suppliers will be delisted from the online catalogue for a minimum period of 12 months:
- Albert Waeschle Ltd
- Cardiac Services UK Ltd
- Graphic Controls Ltd
- Philips Healthcare.
- The NCP products will become available to order on 6 April 2018.
- There are potential national savings of £74k (17%).
- See our Downloads ▼ section for further information on product listings, delisted products and their alternatives.
- For information on trust specific savings opportunities please contact your Account Manager. Trust Impact Statements were made available in the week commencing 29 January 2018.
- Central updates will be carried out to the relevant favourites lists, standing orders and eDC requirements to ensure a smooth transition and enable savings to be immediately realised. Our ICN 232 provides more details of this.
- If you have any questions about the Nationally Contracted Products programme, please contact the Operational Productivity team at NHS Improvement via firstname.lastname@example.org.
300 NCP Abdominal CTG Belts Med Matters Ltd - Product ListingAn Excel file for the Med Matters Ltd product listing.
300 NCP Abdominal CTG Belts Med Matters Ltd - Delisted Products with AlternativesAn Excel file for the Med Matters Ltd delisted products with alternatives.
300 NCP Abdominal CTG Belts Tech Med Charts UK Ltd - Product ListingAn Excel file for the Tech Med Charts UK Ltd product listing.
300 NCP Abdominal CTG Belts Tech Med Charts UK Ltd - Delisted Products with AlternativesAn Excel file for the Tech Med Charts UK Ltd delisted products with alternatives.