Nationally Contracted Products (NCP): Single Use Blood Lancets (ICN 1197)
Important Customer Notice NCP
- This NCP procurement exercise was undertaken for Single Use Blood Lancets – Finger (21, 23 and 28g only) and Heel (Newborn and Premature only).
- The aim was to simplify the variation of products, create savings through consolidating volume and to aggregate national demand to provide a sustainable competitive price for the NHS. This has been achieved by awarding six suppliers across the two areas.
- The following suppliers were successful in this NCP exercise;
Finger -Cambridge Sensors Ltd, GS Medical Healthcare and Owen Mumford Limited.
Heel – Becton Dickinson UK Ltd, Cambridge Sensors Ltd, GBUK Enteral, GS Medical Healthcare and Henry Schein Medical.
- As of 8 March 2021 products from these suppliers will become available to choose from.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing and delisted products for further information.
- There are potential national savings opportunities of up to 43.1% (1,505,350).
- Trust Impact Statements are available, please contact your Customer Relationship Manager for further information.
If you have any questions about the Nationally Contracted Products, please also contact you Customer Relationship Manager.
- See our Useful Links ? section for further information about Nationally Contracted Products.