NCP Copier Paper Price Update
Important Customer Notice Update
- NCP Copier Paper has now been extended until 31 July 2020.
- The product and supplier remains the same.
- There will be a price decrease which will result in a national saving of £38,000 over six months.
- For further information on the available NCP product, see our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing.
- Customers are advised to log in to our website to view the NCP product.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
- In August 2018 NCP Copier Paper launched and successfully mitigated a 21% cost increase through switching to recycled paper from virgin fibre copier paper.
- As anticipated, pulp prices have continued to rise over the past year.
- Whilst the recycled paper market has been impacted, increases have been significantly less than those for virgin fibre paper which have increased by at least 20% over the last 18 months.
- NHS Supply Chain have been able to maintain catalogue sell prices until 30 September 2019 but cannot continue beyond this date.
- To reduce cost increase, NHS Supply Chain has implemented a logistics solution, to minimise the impact to the NHS until the end of February 2020.
- Product code WHO264 will receive a 9.4% price increase, effective 1 October 2019.
- Please refer to the product listing below for further information on the product codes and price update.
- Customers are advised to log in to our website to view the updated pricing.
- Trust Impact Statements are now available from your NHS Supply Chain Account manager.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
846 NCP Copier Paper Price Update Product ListingAn excel file detailing the affected product codes for NCP Copier Paper Price Update.
Please log in to view this content.