NCP Desktop Stationery, Envelopes and Laser Labels (ICN 713)
Important Customer Notice Update
- The NCP for Desktop Stationery, Envelopes and labels has been extended for a further 12 months until 1 September 2021.
- The products, suppliers and pricing remain the same.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the NCP products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
- Nationally Contracted Products (NCP) initiative is strategically co led by NHS Improvement and the Department of Health and is being operationalised through the NHS Supply Chain.
- The aim of this procurement exercise was to rationalise the product range, to achieve savings, and to remove duplicate products from the catalogue.
- This NCP has been split into three lots and the following suppliers have been awarded to each lot:
Lot 1 Desktop Stationery – Banner Group Limited.
Lot 2 Envelopes – Banner Group Limited.
Lot 3 Laser Labels – Lyreco UK Limited.
- As of 1 September 2019, circa 1300 products will be delisted from the online catalogue for a minimum period of 12 months.
- The NCP product will become available to order on 2 September 2019.
- There are potential national savings of 11.8% (£450,000)*.
- For information on trust specific savings opportunities please contact your Account Manager. Trust Impact Statements will be available in the week commencing 15 July 2019.
- If you have any questions about the Nationally Contracted Products, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
*NCP aims to implement the Carter Report recommendations to harness the national buying power of the NHS, remove “unwarranted product variation” and improve efficiency. NCP focuses on reducing variety at a sub category level and channelling national commitment to this optimised product range to drive savings.