Nitrile Accelerator Free Examination Gloves (ICN 1138)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- There are global pressures on the production of Accelerator Free Examination Gloves.
- This is due to manufacturers focusing their production output on supplying standard non sterile 6n Nitrile Examination Gloves and consequently being unable to provide significant stocks of these more specialist gloves.
- As of 21 October 2020, we will be managing the demand of these products, to maintain continuity of supply to the NHS.
- There are 28 product codes affected.
- To protect the stockholding and ensure continuity of supply to the NHS, supplies of Accelerator Free Gloves will be managed through an allocation process.
- Please See our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- We anticipate continued disruption to supply until January 2021.
- We will update this ICN when we have further information.
- Customers should order as per their usual process.
- Orders placed for excessive order quantities may be subject to automatic system reduction or cancellation.
- Customers will receive an email from Customer Services if your order has been amended or cancelled.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the affected product codes. See our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisation’s use of these products.
1138 Accelerator Free Gloves Product ListingAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1138.
Please log in to view this content.