Supply Issues Oticon Hearing Aids Mini BTE Moderate Power, RIC Multiple Power and BTE Super Power Multiple Products (ICN 1445)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
Ref: 2021/1445 ICN Number: 1445
- The supplier Oticon has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Hearing Aids Mini BTE Moderate Power, RIC Multiple Power and BTE Super Power Products.
- There are 33 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to a shortage of transfusers from China.
- The affected product codes are currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by the end of December 2021.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.