Paul Hartmann Hospicrepe Bandage Range (ICN 1292)
Important Customer Notice Delisting
- The supplier Paul Hartmann has informed us of a discontinuation with its Hospicrepe Bandage Range.
- There are eight product codes affected.
- The reason for the delist is due to commercial reasons.
- The affected codes will be delisted from our catalogue on 1 November 2021.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1292 Paul Hartmann Delisted Products with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the delisted product codes for ICN 1292.
Please log in to view this content.