Personal Moisturiser Products
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- A number of suppliers have informed us that there is a higher than normal chance of there being potential temporary supply issue with its personal moisturiser product codes.
- There are 10 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to an increased uptake in product demand due to COVID-19.
- We are advising customers where possible, to please limit your use of these personal moisturiser products in order to protect the supply for customers who are unable to use the dispenser and free-standing alternatives.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by the end of June 2020.
- Customers will need to refer to the ‘temporary’ alternatives in the product listing and search/order the catalogue as these alternatives will not be shown against the affected product in the catalogue.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1054 Personal Moisturiser Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel field detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1054.
Please log in to view this content.