Product Recall Pajunk NRFit Epidural Kits FTR2377 (ICN 1799)
Important Customer Notice Recall
NHS Supply Chain Reference: 38
- Pajunk UK Medical Products Ltd has issued a product recall having received a number of complaints relating to the Tuohy Needle in batch number 1448.
- The affected product is available via NHS Supply Chain’s eDirect route:
- Only batch number 1448 is affected.
- FTR2377 has been suspended and is unavailable to order until the supplier receives new stock.
- The affected product is expected to be available again in mid-September.
- Please see our Downloads section to review the product listing and online catalogue for potential alternatives.
|NCP||Product Description||Supplier Code / MPC||Batch Number|
|FTR2377||NRFit Epidural Kit With 16g x 80mm Tuohy Needle||0331166-49||1448|
- If the product with the affect batch number is found, cease use and quarantine.
- To arrange return of affected product or for further information please contact Pajunk on 0191 264 7333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor with full details of quantities held including whether full boxes (box 10) or part packs.
- Your Customer Service Advisor will confirm the details with you and provide a unique CMS reference number. On receipt, by email, of affected product being returned, full credit will be raised on your behalf.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor or Customer Relationship Manager.