Product Update Pal International Sporicidal Wipe VJT574 (ICN 1750)
Important Customer Notice Product Update
- The supplier Pal International has informed us of a product update to its Sporicidal Wipe.
- There is one product code affected:
- VJT574 – Sporicidal Wipe.
- The supplier has advised us of an unusual odour with two batches of their chlorine wipes. These batches are 8389 and 8390.
- Inventory have advised that most depots do not have any stock of these batches except for our Normanton depot, where there are 305 cases.
- The supplier has provided a statement which informs customers that the wipes are safe to use despite the unusual odour and the efficacy has not been affected. The supplier has carried out testing on retained samples of these batches and has concluded that these wipes are safe to use and remain active.
- Should customers have any wipes that have these batch numbers, and are concerned, the supplier can be contacted directly for assurance and where requested replacement stock can be provided. We have also attached a copy of the statement provided by the supplier to this ICN.
- A potential indirect alternative product is available to order through our online catalogue:
- VJT228 – Moist Disinfectant Wipe.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.