Product Update SC Johnson Hand Hygiene Multiple Products (ICN 1635)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier SC Johnson has informed us that the supply issue with its hand hygiene products has been resolved.
- The previously affected product codes are now available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supplier SC Johnson, supplier of deb-branded hand hygiene products, are implementing a new Warehouse Management System (WMS) during week commencing 2 May 2022.
- During this time the supplier will be unable to despatch orders.
- The implementation of the WMS is expected to have been completed by the end of week commencing 2 May 2022.
- There are 10 product codes affected.
- Around the time of the new WMS implementation, products supplied by the eDirect route may have a longer lead time than the usual 4 days.
- NHS Supply Chain stocked SC Johnson products are unaffected and will continue to be supplied to customers as usual.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order for the majority of the affected product codes.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by the end of week commencing 2 May 2022.
- Customers may wish to place orders at the start of week commencing 25 April 2022 to receive delivery on the usual four day lead time and in advance of the supplier system changes commencing the following week.
- Alternatively, customers can continue to place orders as normal throughout, but should note that delivery will be expected to be made by SC Johnson at the earliest opportunity from week commencing 9 May 2022.
- SC Johnson is expecting the system changes to have limited impact on customers.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.