Respiratory Syncytial Virus Products FDD5180 and FDB494 (ICN 1325)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
As part of the NHS preparations for Respiratory Syncytial Virus, two ICU clinical consumable products have been suspended:
- FDD5180 – Airvo 2 Humidification packs and parts
- FDB494 – Optiflow 850 Humidification system.
This is to protect stockholding and allocate volumes as determined by the NHS England and NHS Improvement consumption model. It aims to ensure that trusts continue to have access to the consumables they need to provide patient care and to avoid unnecessary risks of stock shortages.
- FDD5180 and FDB494 are currently unavailable to order.
- See our Downloads section for further information on the suspended product codes.
- If you have a clinical requirement to order FDD5180 or FDB494, please escalate this to your COVID-19 Regional Lead via the contact below.
- Please note, the request must be a clinical necessity and it is advised to provide as much detail as possible in support of each request.
- This ICN will be updated when the affected products are reinstated and available to order, or if any additional codes are affected.
Regional Lead Contact Details
|Region||Regional Lead||Email Address|
|North and East Yorkshire||Lisa Cunningtonemail@example.com|
|North West||Audrey Hellierfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|East of England||Lisa Browneemail@example.com|
|South West||Phil Gordonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
1325 Respiratory Syncytial Virus Product ListingAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1325.
Please log in to view this content.