Respironics Sleep Therapy Products (ICN 660)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Respironics has informed us that the temporary supply issue has now been resolved.
- All of the previously affected product codes are now available to order.
- The supplier Respironics has informed us that five of the affected product codes are now available to order through our online catalogue.
- One of the product codes remains affected:
FAG2865 – Masks NIV & Sleep Therapy Amara View cushion – Large.
- We have no anticipated resolution date, but we will keep you informed once we have further information.
- Unfortunately, there is no suitable alternative.
- Please refer to the product listing below for further information on the affected product code.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor.
- The supplier Respironics has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its sleep therapy products.
- There are six product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to challenges within the supply chain in China.
- The affected product codes are currently unavailable to order.
- There are no alternative products to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 19 April 2019.
- Customers are advised to wait for the supplier to provide stock.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager or Customer Service Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisation’s use of these products.
Respironics Sleep Therapy Products ICN product ListingAn Excel file detailing the product listing for ICN 660.
Please log in to view this content.