Roche Diagnostics Consumables Disruption (ICN 1130)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Roche Diagnostics has informed us that the disruption with all Roche Diagnostics products has now been resolved.
- All of the previous affected product codes are now available to order without the extended lead time.
- The supplier Roche Diagnostics has informed us of a disruption to order with all Roche Diagnostics products.
- There are 304 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to the supplier moving from their old warehouse to a new automated warehouse. During the transition they encountered unforeseen issues and a very significant drop in processing capacity.
- Customers are asked to place orders as normal. Should you have specific concerns you should first raise this with your Roche Diagnostics Account Manager.
- Please See our Downloads ▼ section to view the Customer Letter issued by Roche Diagnostics for further information.
- The affected products are still available to order, however lead times may double or be further extended.
- NHS Supply Chain will keep customers informed when we receive further updates from Roche diagnostics.
- The disruption is to be expected for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Please refer to the product listing in our our Downloads ▼ section, for further information on the affected product codes.
- Please note that the majority of these products are regional and are not available to all customers or visible in the online catalogue.
- Please See our Useful Links section to view the MHRA Central Alerting System (CAS) alert that was published 7 October 2020 for further information.
- If needed to escalate for urgent assistance, please can direct requests be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Roche Supply’ and they can be dealt with promptly.