Rocket Medical PLC Urology Range Products FSW239 and FSW241
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier Rocket Medical PLC has informed us of an intermittent temporary supply issue with its urology range products.
- The two product codes affected are:
FSW239 – Collector mid stream urine with plastic cone for male use sterile not for use with children.
FSW241 – Collector mid stream urine with plastic cone for female use sterile not for use with children.
- The supply issue is due to delays in packaging during the manufacturing process.
- The affected codes are currently available to order but with intermittent supply only.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 31 March 2020.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
957 Rocket Medical PLC Product Listing with AlternativesAn excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 957.
Please log in to view this content.