ScopeFlow Water Bottle Tubing Product Withdrawal from Market (ICN 1211)
Important Customer Notice Recall
- Partners for Endoscopy (PFE Medical) has issued an urgent Field Safety Notice to recall all Non-Pure Scope Flow semi disposable water bottle adaptors that do not have a built-in filter.
- The Field Safety Notice states that if you are using a semi disposable water bottle that does not have a built-in filter, the air in the water bottle is from the room air, and if a previous patient has had Covid-19, the water may be carrying the virus.
- There are four NHS Supply Chain product affected, available via our eDirect route:
|NPC||MPC||Description||Unit of issue|
|FAL13747||PFE145||ScopeFlow bottle top for Olympus||Case 10|
|FAL13749||PFE145C02||ScopeFlow bottle top for Olympus CO2||Case 10|
|FAL13750||PFE165C02||ScopeFlow bottle top for Fuji CO2||Case 10|
|FAL17986||PFE165||ScopeFlow bottle top for Fujinon||Case 10|
- Please note this does not affect the ScopeFlow Pure range.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share this document with all users of the affected products.See our Downloads ▼ section
- Complete and return the acknowledgement form on page 3 of the notice to Andrea Goodier by fax: 01782 323148 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PFE Medical confirm all customers have been contacted and they are exchanging immediately, free of charge, and arranging collection of the affected products.
- If you have not been contacted, or require further information, please contact Andrea Goodier at PFE Medical; or contact your NS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor for assistance.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor